G. W. Jones Exchange Bank
119-21 West Main Street, MI, 49067
total assets: $62M
net income: $-0M
G.W. Jones Exchange Bank was established in 1877 by George Washington Jones. It now has over $63 million in assets. G.W. Jones Exchange Bank is the only locally owned and operated bank in Cass County, and has branches in Cassopolis, Marcellus, Edwardsburg and ...